Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 19, 2024

Friday 10-18-24 Projects, Crafting & Games

 

Busy Day


We had a busy day of doing this and that. It was another cool day with the high of 78 degrees with a breeze, that kept us cool.

Larry kept busy. First he finished the laundry room painting. I taped the floor boards and cabinet while Larry stirred the paint. Afterwards Larry painted the wall with a small roller and paint brush. It was hard to do because the texture was very heavy. He ended up putting on two coats of paint. The wall came out perfect.

Finished project in the laundry room

 

Then he worked on his shop vacuum. After cleaning it he vacuumed the floor in the laundry room where the washer goes. Then he put the washer back in it's place. It took him a bit because the feet kept sticking to the floor. But the feet do keep the washer from moving around when the load is unbalanced. 

The next project was working on getting rid of the bees. Larry wanted to put a scuff pad in the weep hole where they are coming in and out, but he didn't want to get stung. He dressed in a coat, leather gloves, hat and a face shield. He worked quickly and got the hole stuffed with scuff pad. The bees are still trying to find a way back into the wall.

While Larry did his projects I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 49 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I worked out for an hour with the Synth Riders.

Then I played pinball. I played four games, which were three of them were chosen by the cabinet. The games were the weekly challenge of Elvira House of Horrors, The Machine Bride of Pin Bot, Iron Man and Dr. No. When I played Dr. No I put my initials as high score #3.


Dr. No


Elvira House of Horrors


Iron Man


The Machine Bride of Pin Bot


Larry played pinball. He had a great day of playing. He played Dr. No and put his initials as high score #1, which knocked me down to high score #4. He also became Grand Champion on Cactus Canyon.

I continued working on my diamond painting. 

 

Diamond painting so far


 

In the evening we continued watching the second season of The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power. After Larry went to bed I started watching the Marvel Super Heroes movies. The first one was Captain Marvel. Then I watched a movie on Amazon called Sweet Home Alabama. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth