Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Wednesday 10-16-24 Two Dances, Games & Crafting

 

Cooling Off


We had a cool day with a high of 70 degrees. It's suppose to be a little cool for a few days. Then it's suppose to get back in the 90's. 

We had an awesome day. We didn't have much that needed to be done so we just had fun. 

Larry finished working on a Halloween card today, he mailed it out. The card came out very cute. Saturday afternoon we mailed out three Draculas and three Frankenstiens. Louise and his mother received their packages yesterday. Louise called Larry to thank him as soon as she got her package. His mother e-mailed us she received her package. We were surprised they received them so quickly considering Monday was a holiday and we didn't mail them out until late Saturday. 

 

Frankenstein and Dracula

 

Halloween card


I attended two virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. They took turns calling five tips to 11 participants. They worked on the diamond formations of cutting and cutting the diamond. Di worked on Spin Chain the Gears, Spin Chain the Gears and Exchange the Gears, Coordinate and Spin Chain Thru. I had a great hour of dancing with friends.

Second was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped Dave call the dance. The format was three tips of C1 to 8 participants, three tips of A2 to 9 participants and in between the A2 tips we had two Trivial questions. Dave called an extra tip because he had six more sequences he didn't call. He worked on the concept of replace the two circulations in Scoot and Plenty with Quarter Thru and Flip Back. I had a super evening of dancing with friends.

 

Having fun with friends

 

In between the dances I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour

Larry played pinball while I worked out. He had a great time. When he finished I played four games of pinball. They were Fun House, Theater of Magic, Black Rose and Elvira House of Horrors. I didn't get on the board on any of the games but I had fun.

 

Black Rose

 

Elvira House of Horrors

 

Fun House


Theatre of Magic

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 32 minutes and 52 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group.

After the second dance we finished watching the first season of The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power. After Larry went to bed I watched The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth