Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, October 27, 2024

Saturday 10-26-24 Dancing with Brad Caldwell, Projects & Games

 

Have a great day


We had an outstanding day.

Larry spent the day working on getting the lights to work correctly on World Joker Poker pinball game. He got them to work in 2D but couldn't get them to work in VR. He played the game afterward and became Grand Champion two times so he challenged me to the game. Marty updated a couple the games he just released (Superman and the Justice League and Willy Wonka). The other day the flippers on Goldeneye stopped working so Larry loaded up the newer version. If he has a game installed and it is working correctly he seldom installs a new version but this time he couldn't get the flippers to work. Once the new versions of the games were installed Larry played them. He had a fun afternoon playing and working on the pinball games.

Later on I played the weekly challenge game (Maverick) and the four games Larry played (World Joker Poker, Superman and the Justice League, Willy Wonka and Goldeneye). I played World Joker Poker in both 2D and VR. When playing the game in 2D it worked better because the lights work and you can see what you need to do to get points. I didn't get on the board playing pinball but had fun.

 

Goldeneye

 

Maverick

 

Superman and the Justice League

 

Willy Wonka

 

World Joker Poker

 

I worked out for an hour with the Synth Riders. I continued working on the Colorful Eye diamond painting.

 

Colorful Eye


 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 2 minutes and 8 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds. 

Last Sunday before the Sundancers' Weekly Plus dance we talked to Brad and Paula and Paula gave us a flyer about a dance called Plus U that Brad was doing. The dance was today from 7:00 to 9:00, before the dance he had a callers' workshop. We hadn't seen the dancers at the dance for years and it was great to see them again. They were happy to see us. We had enough dancers for two squares and we're shy one person to make a third square. Brad called eight tips and we had a super time. 

 

Square dancing with friends

 

We got home at 10:00, Larry checked his e-mail and then went to bed. I watched Thor from our movies collection. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth