Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, October 11, 2024

Thursday 10-10-24 Paper Crafting, Diamond Painting & Games

 


Smile and have fun


It's still hot here in Texas with the high in the 90's.

Larry spent the day doing Halloween paper crafting. I spent most of the day working on my diamond painting. I'm about halfway through it.

 


 Diamond painting


I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 15 games. It took me 36 minutes and 5 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group.

I played five games of pinball. They were the weekly challenge of Deadpool. I didn't get a new high score but I'm in 14th place out of 40 participants. The other four were Game of Thrones, Godzilla, Great Houdini and Ted and Red's Road Show. I didn't get on the board in any of the games but I had a super time placing.

 

Game of Thrones

 

Godzilla

 

Great Houdini

 

Ted and Red Road Show

 

I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour.


Working out


In the evening we continued watching the 2nd season of Ridley on PBS. Then I watched Van Helsing from our movies collection. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth