Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, October 7, 2024

Sunday 10-6-24 Minnie Projects, Other Projects & Games

 

Wonderful Day


We had a very busy day of doing Minnie projects. 

I woke up at 8:00 and we had breakfast. Then we went outside and started doing projects on the Minnie. 

 

Minnie projects

 

Before I woke up Larry had already started on the projects. At the beginning of our trip the front air bags of the Minnie leaked down. Larry filled them up but they wouldn't hold air. This morning Larry checked them out and found both had a hole worn through them. He went through the paperwork on the maintenance of the Minnie and found the company he bought them from, they shut down last year. The manufacture is still in business but they no longer list the front air bags for the Minnie. The company did say if you have any questions call them. They gave a phone number so in the morning he'll give them a call.  

After breakfast I went outside and cleaned the interior of the Minnie. 

Larry washed the motorcycle cover and tie down straps.

When I finished cleaning the Minnie Larry took it for a short drive to warm it up. He then put it on the side of the house and changed the oil and filter. Then he put the old oil in the oil container and cleaned the pan. 

Next project was fill the septic system with bleach. 

Afterwards Larry flushed the Minnie's tanks. He only does this ever now and then. He fills the tank with water and then empty's them. Next he mixes Calgon water softener and Dawn and adds it to the tanks, then he fills them about halfway with water.

We spent the whole morning doing projects outside. 

Today is the beginning of a new week and there's a new weekly challenge in pinball. This week it was Deadpool. Larry downloaded the game and installed it on the cabinet in both 2D and Virtual Reality. It took him a bit but he got it to work correctly. He told me it was hard game. He had fun getting it to work. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and got caught up with the Daily Challenge of Mahjong. I did the Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 13 minutes and 48 seconds, which put me in 30th place in my group.

In the evening I played Deadpool and got a high score of 166,207,710. This put me in 4th place out of 7 participants so far. I also played three other games, which were; Avatar, Black Rose and The Godfather. I had a great time playing pinball. 

Larry played some pinball games.

 

First high score for the week

 

Avatar


Black Rose


The Godfather


We continued catching up on the YouTube videos we follow. When Larry went to bed I watched Spider-Man starring Tobey Maguire. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with 120,381 steps.  


   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth