Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Tuesday 10-22-24 Dancing and Games

 

Just having fun


We had a super day of just relaxing.

Larry starts his day out by reading his e-mail, Facebook and other forums he follows. He was going through the pinball forums and came across a new pinball game that sounded fun. It is called World Joker Poker, it was made from World Tour Poker. There are call outs that were made from the TV show World Poker Tour. He installed it on the cabinet in both 2D and VR. Then he played it to make sure it worked correctly. He also played a couple more pinball games and had fun.

After breakfast we took the Minnie back to storage, we don't plan to use it for a bit and Larry hates keeping it in the driveway. 

On the way home we stopped at Walmart to pick up some bread and other items we were getting low on. While doing this we came across some new Campbell's soups, we picked up a few cans. 

For years Larry had been using a drip pan when changing the oil in the vehicles. When it's not being used for this it stores hoses and other items. Whenever he needs to use it he has to take the items out. Today when we were in Walmart he picked up another drip pan. Now he has two and doesn't have to remove the items when changing the oil.

When we got home I put the grocery away. Then it was time for attend Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance t 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 8 participants. Larry danced four of the tips with me. Yesterday when we were dancing we talked about Halloween decorations. During one of the breaks Larry showed the group the Dracula and Frankenstein he made for Halloween. They were a hit. We had a great time dancing with friends.

 

Dancing with friends

 

Frankenstein and Dracula


After the dance is was time for lunch. When we finished eating I went and took a nap for a couple of hours.

In the afternoon I played pinball. I played the new game World Joker Poker and Maverick. I also did the random button twice. The games it choose were Cactus Canyon, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Monster Bash, Who Dunnit, X-Men and Terminator 3. When I played Maverick I got a new high score of 554,040,900, which put me in 17th place out of 20 participants. I didn't get on the board in the games but I had a super afternoon playing pinball.

 

Cactus Canyon


Creature From The Black Lagoon

 

Maverick

 

Monster Bash


Terminator 3

 

Who Dunnit

 

World Joker Poker

 

X-Men

 

I worked out on the Synth Riders for 45 minutes.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Klondike and 3 Tri Peaks). It took me 12 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

In the evening we watched The Mask on TUBI. It stars Jim Carrey, we had not watched it before and it was very funny. Then I watched the second movie in the Super Heroes collection. It was Captain America: The First Avenger. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

 

 

Relaxing in front of the television


 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth