Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, October 25, 2024

Thursday 10-24-24 Just Another Day

 

Smile and have fun


We had just another day doing our regular routine.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Pyramid). It took me 30 minutes and 45 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Larry finished a paper crafting project. 

Yesterday, Marty released a new pinball game, which was Superman and the Justice League. Larry installed the game on the cabinet in both 2D and VR. Then he played it to make sure it worked correctly. Then he went through some of the games to make sure they work correctly, yesterday after trying to fix the lighting on World Joker Poker he was concerned it may have messed up other games. He played a little pinball and had fun.

I played pinball. I played the new game Superman and the Justice League and five others. The other games were World Joker Poker, Maverick, Star Wars, Monster Bash and Godzilla. I didn't get on the board but I still had a great time.

 

World Joker Poker

 

Superman and the Justice League


Star Wars

 

Monster Bash

 

Maverick

 

Godzilla

 

After playing pinball I took a nap. When I woke up I worked out on the Synth Riders for an hour.


Working Out


After working out I started a new diamond painting, which is the Colorful Eye. 



Design off the website
 
 

Started project (Colorful Eye)


In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called What We Did on Our Holiday. It was a cute comedy drama starring Rosamund Pike, David Tennant, Billy Connolly, Ben Miller and many more. Then I watched The Incredible Hulk. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth