Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Monday 10-14-24 Dancing, Crafting & Games

 

Happy Monday


We had a super day. It got up to 90 degrees. We hung around the house all day.

We started the day off by going to Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di and Terry were back from Germany and everyone was happy to see them. Di called five tips to 14 participants. Larry danced four of the tips with me. We went fifteen minutes over because the dancers were very talkative in between the tips. Larry and I had a great time dancing with friends.


Get a partner and dance


Yesterday when Larry was working on the Minnie he dropped a nut and was unable to find it. This morning he bent a clothes hanger and used it to probe where he thought the nut may have fallen, he used the clothes hanger to try and sweep the area and push the nut to the back. The nut did not fall out but he crawled under the Minnie and with a flash light he could now see it and was able to use the clothes hanger to drag it out. He was happy he didn't have to run around to get the replaceable nut nor worry about where the old nut went.

Larry spent the morning cleaning up his workroom and organizing his paper crafting things. After lunch he started to organize things for his next paper project.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I was stuck on one of the Solitaire game and it took me hours before I solved it. I did the event, which was Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 10 minutes and 50 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. I didn't playing any Angry Birds challenges yesterday but I did have a chance to do them today.


Playing Angry Birds


I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour.

 


Working out

 

Then I moved onto playing pinball. I played five games. They were Black Rose, Dirty Harry and three Elvira games (Elvira Party Monsters, Elvira House of Horrors and Scare Stiff). When playing Dirty Harry I became Grand Champion. I had a great afternoon playing games. 


Black Rose


Dirty Harry


Elvira House of Horrors


Elvira Party Monsters


Elvira Scared Stiff


I worked on my diamond painting.

In the evening we started watching the first season of The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power. We already watched it but we wanted to refresh our memory before watching the second season. When Larry went to bed I watched Rogue One: A Star Wars Story from our movies collection. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in first place in my group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth