Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Saturday 10-12-24 Paper Crafting, Diamond Painting & Games

 

Happy Saturday


We had an awesome day.

Larry started the day out by finishing up on his Halloween crafting project. 

 

Frankenstein and Dracula


 

I started the day out by finishing up my diamond painting project of a sunset and flowers. Then I started another one, which is robins.

 


Finished project


 

New diamond painting project


I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Pyramid and 3 Tri Peaks). It took me 22 minutes and 38 seconds, which put me in 36th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

After lunch we went to town. We checked our mail at the UPS Store. Then we went to Walmart to pickup bread. While there we went to the Pharmacy and got our Flu and COVID vaccines.

 

Doing errands

 

When we got home I worked out with the Synth Riders for a half hour. 

Then I played four games of pinball: The Little Mermaid, Dirty Harry, Elvira Party Monsters and Deadpool. Larry loaded the The Little Mermaid on the pinball cabinet. He had a hard time getting it to work. Once he got it to work he converted the game to VR. It worked well but it is an old style game. It is gorgeous but we're into games with more action, sounds and call outs. I liked it but I know I wouldn't play it much and we already have a lot of games. In the end he deleted it. I got to enter my initials in Elvira Party Monsters as the 4th high score player. I didn't get a new high score in Deadpool, which left me in 24th place out of 50 participants.

 

Deadpool

 

Dirty Harry

 

Elvira Party Monsters

 

Little Mermaid


In the evening we finished watching the fourth season of Van Der Valt. Then I watched Armageddon out of our movies collect. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth