Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Saturday 10-19-24 Diamond Painting, Pinball Project & More

 

Fun Day


We had a fun day of doing this and that. It got up to 83 degrees. It was another pleasant day.

Larry spent part of the day playing with an old computer. He is trying to learn how to get virtual reality pinball to work using only one monitor (our pinball cabinet has three monitors). He got it working, of course the old computer does not have enough power to really run it. He is now trying to figure out how to get tables that are not designed to work in VR to work in VR. He does this on the pinball cabinet but only having one monitor things work differently. He doesn't really have a need for this but he is learning something new and he enjoys that. He will continue playing with it.

Larry also continued trying to get rid of the bees. The bees figured how to get in the hole by going through the foam. Larry took the foam out and replaced it with the scuff pad in the hole. They spent the rest of the day trying to figure a way into the wall.

Currently we have two spare propane tanks and two small gas cans that sit on the floor of the garage. Larry wanted to organize this a bit better so he ordered a small metal shelving unit.It arrived this afternoon, so we assembled it. It came with six shelves and we use five of them. It looks great. Now the propane and fuel tanks are off the floor, this gives more room to walk around the garage and it looks neater. 

Then I put the paint supplies back into the box and put it on another shelf.

 

Shelving unit in the garage

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 47 minutes and 44 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

 

Playing Angry Birds

 

I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour. I spent most of the day working on my diamond painting. I should be finished with it tomorrow.


Working out


I played seven pinball games. I used the random button and it choosed six games, which were Elvira Party Monsters, Black Rose, The Machine Bride of Pin * Bot, Queen, The Godfather and The Guardians of the Galaxy. I didn't get on the board but I had fun. I also played Elvira House of Horrors. I have one more day left on the challenge. So far I'm 41st out of 46. 


The Machine Bride of Pin * Bot


Black Rose


Elvira House of Horrors


Elvira Party Monsters


Queen


The Godfather


The Guardians of the Galaxy


In the evening we finished watching the second season of The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power. I changed my mind about watching the Marvel Super Heroes movies, instead I decided to start watching The Hobbit movies series, it has three movies. The first one was The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth