Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Friday 10-11-24 Equinox Project, Crafting, Dancing & More

 

Have fun it's Friday

 

We had a great day of doing this and that.

Larry started the day working on the Equinox. The other day when Larry went to replace the battery he found that the positive cable had a lot of corrosion on it. The battery is located in a compartment hidden under a large computer module so there is noway to see the corrosion buildup. He said he had never seen so much acid buildup. Once he got the corrosion cleaned off he discovered the cable clamp was severely eaten away. He ordered a new cable and it came in yesterday. This morning he replaced it. The cable has two large leads, one goes to the starter, the other to the main fuse block. To get to the starter he had to use his new jack to raise the car. Once he got the cable out he fed the new one in the old ones place. Then he put the battery case back in the car. He put the new battery in the car. Then he lowered the car and started it. It started right up. He connected the battery to the battery charger just to make sure that the battery was fully charged. Then he put all his tools away. Now we just have return the old battery to Walmart to get the core money back. 

 

Equinox project

 

Cable Larry replaced

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the event, which was Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 38 minutes and 26 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. 

After doing the Equinox project Larry went back to paper crafting. Today he worked on another Halloween creation, which was Frankenstein. Frankenstein is another joint character. Larry shrunk it down a bit. Then he chose paper he wanted to use. He didn't have a plaid paper so he found one he liked and printed it out on the inkjet printer. Once he got all the pieces cut out he assembled it. It came out very cute.


Frankenstein


I played five games of pinball. I played the weekly challenge of Deadpool. I didn't get a new high score but did very well. The other four games were James Bond Dr. No, James Bond 60th Anniversary, James Bond Goldeneye and Mission Impossible. While playing the 60th Anniversary games I put my initials at the 4th high score. I had great day of playing pinball.

 

Dr. No

 

Goldeneye


60th Anniversary

 

Mission Impossible

 

I also continued working on my diamond painting project.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. This was her last dance for a couple of weeks because she going on a cruise. She called four tips to 9 participants. We just danced and I had a great time with friends.

 


 Get a partner and dance

 

After the dance we finished watching the second season of Ridley on PBS. Then we started watching the fourth season of Van Der Valt, which is another detective series. It's takes place in Amsterdam. After Larry went to bed I watched Pinocchio starring Tom Hanks as Geppetto and Benjamin Evan Ainsworth as Pinocchio. The movie was from our movies collection. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 


 

Relaxing in front of the television


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth