Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Tuesday 4-4-23 Di and Terry's Dance & Playing Games

     

Have a great day

We had a great day. It got up to 80 degrees but there was a nice breeze out of the north so it didn't feel hot. 

We stared the day off by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 14 participants. During the dance the dancers from Maryland shared pictures of Di and Terry's visit to the states. One of them was a great picture of them. Larry and I had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.


 Left to right Robin from California, Ett, Amy, Michael from Maryland and Di from U.K.

I played my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before going to bed. Before the dance I played the event, which was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 36 minutes and 11 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

Angry birds characters

In the afternoon I took a couple of hour nap because my allergies were acting up again. After the nap I played games on both the pinball cabinet and arcade cabinet. I had a lot of fun.

The games I played on the pinball machine were: Star Wars, Star Trek, Stranger Things, The Addams Family, Matrix and Playboy. While playing Star Wars I got a new high score of 94,497,470 to post for the challenge. I hadn't played Stranger Things since the weekly challenge in February I had fun. 

Star Wars

 

The Matrix

The Addams Family

Stranger Things

Star Trek

On the arcade cabinet I played three pinball games (Dolly, Elvis and The Rolling Stones), three slots games (Bat Outta Hell, Bands of Gold and Bar X 7even) and one arcade game (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles).

Bands of Gold

 

Bar X 7even

 

Bat Out of Hell

 

Dolly

 

Elvis

 

Rolling Stones

While I played games Larry finished a book and started another on his Kindle.

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called Coda. It was about a pianist (Patrick Stewart), who was struggling from stage fright as he was getting older and finds a free-spirit music critic (Kate Holmes), who helps him. It was a slow moving movie but was very good. Then we watched an episode of Poirot. Then I watched an animated 2022 movie Strange World. It was about a family, who travels in uncharted territory under their world to save their world. It was very good. Then I watched an episode of  Hinterland. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth