Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Monday 4-3-23 Allergies & Dancing with Di and Terry

 

Happy Monday

We had a windy day. 

We started the day off by attending Di Green and Terry McCain's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. Di called five tips to 23 participants. Larry and I had a great time dancing with friends.

Get a partner and dance

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 7 minutes and 36 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group. I did a couple of Sudoku puzzles. I played the weekly pinball challenge Star Wars but didn't get a new high score. 

I wasn't feeling well because my allergies were acting up so I didn't play too many pinball or arcade games. I took a nap for a couple of hours.

Allergies

Late afternoon we went to Wisener's to check on the Minnie. While there Larry talked to the owner, he has personally been involved with trying to diagnose the Minnie and they have not gotten it figured out. They talked for quite a bit and when we left Larry felt a little better even though we still don't know when we'll get the Minnie back. 

On the way home we stopped by McDonald's and had a sundae. It took awhile get them because they were very busy.

We have beautiful live oaks in our front and back yards and this time a year they drop a lot of pollen stuff. When they do this it's a mess. The driveway and porches are full of the droppings. We also have had a lot of wind and some rain storms so it makes it worse. It doesn't matter how often you blow the porches and driveway off within minutes the trees drop more stuff. When we got back from checking on the Minnie I blew off the porches and driveway. It looks good right now but it won't last.   

While I played my games Larry started a new book on his Kindle. 

In the evening we watched the second Top Gun, which was Top Gun: Maverick. It is a great movie. It is amazing, the original Top Gun was made 1986 and the new one was made in 2022. We didn't realize there was 36 year in between them. Then I watched Toy Story on Disney. It's a cute animated movie, where toys come a live. Then I started the third season of Hinterland. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. It's a great start for the week but I probably won't do as much tomorrow because it put me in a group where the people do 30,000 steps and more. 

LIFE IS GOOD!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth