Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Friday 4-7-23 Ett's Dance & Getting the Minnie Ready

 

Rainy Day

It sprinkled on and off all day. The day was damp and cold with the high of 56 degrees.

We didn't do much in the morning because we were waiting for the rain to stop. We watched the birds flying in and out of the house. We watched as one of the birds would fly up and transfer something to the beak of the other one who would then disappear into the bird house so we're pretty sure they have babies. We didn't check it out because we didn't want to cause them any stress. We just watched them through the back window.

I played my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. I only completed 18 of the games. I gave up after playing the event for 4 hours, 32 minutes and 47 seconds. I got stuck on a couple of the expert level games. I played some Angry Birds.

After lunch I finished getting the Minnie ready. I finished putting the dry food in the cabinets, and loading up the refrigerator/freezer. I also loaded our clothes and made a baked Ziti to take on our trip.

Hopefully in the morning it will stop raining and we can finish getting the Minnie ready. We still need to put the motorcycle carrier on the back and load up the motorcycle. This requires laying on the ground so we will wait, besides we won't leave if it is raining.

I only played three pinball games today (Star Wars, Attack From Mars and Iron Man). I didn't get a new high score on Star Wars but I had fun.

Attack From Mars

 

Iron Man

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. She called four tips to 21 participants. I did very well. It was an Easter dance so some of the dancers had great virtual background pictures. Ett's background was pictures made out of Peeps (yellow duck marshmallow Easter candy). Dawn had beautiful picture of Easter eggs, that she and her daughter painted). They were blown eggs. Di showed up with an Easter duck and she danced with it. I had a super time.

Peep Easter figures

 

Di and her Easter duck

 

Participants in the dance

 

Dawn and her Easter eggs

After the dance Larry and I watched a couple of episodes of Poirot. Afterwards I watched a couple of episodes of Endeavor. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth