Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, April 7, 2023

Thursday 4-6-23 Birds, Dancing & Trip Preparation

 


I'm excited

We had a wet day and the rain is suppose to be around through tomorrow.

The birds continued flying in and out of the birdhouse even in the rain. This is so cool to watch. The birdhouse has been hanging out there for more than three years. Larry built it from scrap lumber. It still looks great.

Watching the birdhouse

Larry got a call yesterday afternoon that said the Minnie was ready. First thing we did this morning was go to Wisener's to pick up the Minnie. We are so excited about getting it back after a week. Larry drove it home and it ran great.

The Minnie's back

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four two couple tips and a four couple tip to 12 participants. Dayle did a super job of calling and putting us in positions we weren't use to being in. We had a great time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Virtual square dancing is fun

After lunch we went to town to do some errands. First we stopped at Walmart and did our grocery shopping. Next we went to the UPS Store and Post Office to put our mail on hold.

Even though it was raining there were things to be done. I started to putting the dry products in the Minnie. 

Larry filled the septic system with bleach. He refilled the camping propane canisters with propane and he ran the Minnie generator.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 14 minutes and 23 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds.

We were so busy doing this and that that I didn't do a lot of playing on the pinball and arcade cabinets. On the pinball machine I did the weekly challenge of Star Wars and got a new high score, which was 153,477,770. The games I played on the arcade machine were: two arcade games (Pac Man and 1941) and two pinball games (Pirates of the Caribbean and Spider Man). The 1941 is a war game and is a lot of fun.

New high score

 

Spider Man

 

Pirates of the Caribbean

 

Pac Man

 

1941

In the evening we watched The Call of the Wild. It was a good movie. Then we started the 3rd season of Poirot. After Larry went to bed I watched The Pacifier on Disney. It was about a Navy Seal who's assignment was to babysit a family. It starred Vin Diesel, Brad Garret, Faith Ford and more. It was a very good movie. Then I started watching the 1st season of Endeavour on Prime. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth