Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Wednesday 3-30 Rainy Day

 

Enjoying the rain

It started raining early in the morning and stayed around all day. At 2:00 PM the rain stopped so I went over and took a shower.

We didn't do too much. We have internet so I got caught up with my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges for Solitaire and Mahjong for the last four days. I can't go back and do the events I missed but I did today's Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 7 minutes and 55 seconds, which put me in 19th place. I also did some Sudoku games, which I haven't done in a long time.

When I was finished playing games I started the seventh book of Guido Brunetti. There is 31 books in the series, we have 20 of them. It's a detective series by Donna Leon that takes place in Venice, Italy. She's an American author, who lived in Venice for 30 years and now lives in Switzerland in the mountains..  

Larry wakes up early so He got caught up with internet stuff. He wrote reviews on three books he read and put them in Good Reads. He also posted my blog. When I was playing my games he read.

Relaxing with a good book

The park were staying at is a U.S. Corps of Engineers park called Aux Arc. The Arkansas River flows by the park. The corp dammed the river up and divided the area into two lakes; Lake Dardanelle and Ozark Lake. We're staying on the Ozark side. While hanging around the Minnie we watched a barge going through the lock. It was coming from Lake Dardanelle and going onto Ozark Lake. The lock is small but it's still neat to watch.

Barge coming out of the lock

 

Tugboat pushing the barge

 

Waiting in the lock

After dinner I walked around the campground for two hours. I ended up doing 22,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group. I didn't do my daily goal of 25,000 steps but I've done 77,000 so far this week.

   


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth