Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Monday 3-7 Doing This & That


 Another cold front came in today with a north wind. We woke up to 40 degrees and got up to 54 degrees. 

Hold on tight

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00. Larry danced with me. Di called five tips with 21 participants. She worked on Flip The Line. We had a great time dancing with friends.

Get a partner and dance

After the dance we went to the UPS Store to pick up our mail. We hadn't been there in over a week and our mail box was full. 

Afterwards we went to Walmart to pick up a few things. When we we checking out a customer before us told a Walmart employee about a new way to checkout and pay, the employee had no idea you could do this. When it was our turn Larry tried it out. You scan your items, then when you choose your method of payment instead of choosing credit card you choose Walmart Pay and scan the bar code with your phone, it automatically sends you an e-mail receipt. It took the payment out of the credit card we have on file. This was easy and no paper receipt.

Grocery shopping

When we got home it was time for lunch. After lunch I did my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 35 minutes and 1 second, which put me in 25th place in my group.

While I was playing my games Larry worked on another paper project, which was a British Phone Booth. He modified it a bit and it came out outstanding.


The British Phone Booth

I spent the afternoon reading and did some laundry.

Doing laundry

In evening we watched a couple of episodes of Death In Paradise. Then I watched a few episodes of New Tricks. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

 

 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth