Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Friday 3-11 Fish Tacos, Reading & a Dance

 

Cold Windy Day

It was windy all day and it didn't get out of the 30s. We spent the day indoors keeping warm.

I started the day out by playing computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour and 29 minutes, which put me in 17th place in my group.

After lunch I started the fourth book of Guido Brunetti called Venetian Reckoning/Dressed of Death. Larry finished reading his book.

For dinner I made Chili-Spiced Fish Tacos with Corn-Poblano Saute. The recipe said it should take only 20-30 minutes but it took me 45 minutes. It came out excellent. For dessert we had some more of the Pink Lady Apple Crisp.

Chili-Spiced Fish Tacos with Corn-Poblano Saute

Larry received an e-mail from our local PBS station that said there was a show put on Ballets Jazz de Montréal called Lenard Cohen: Dance Me. It was a great show. We thought it was going to be a traditional ballet but it was more like modern dance. The dancers were very talented and amazing. The show was a live performance in Montreal, Canada. 

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30. Ett called four tips of A2 with 22 participants and one tip of C1 teach level with 21 participants. I had a fun time.

After the dance we watched two episodes of third season of Death In Paradise. When Larry went to bed I started watching the third season of New Tricks. While watching television I did 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.  


 

Relaxing in front of the television


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth