Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Tuesday 3-8 Dancing & Relaxing with a Book

 

We had relaxing day.

Last night before I went to bed I made amusement park cornbread muffins. I hadn't made them in a long time. When we woke up this morning we had fresh cornbread muffins for breakfast.

 

Amusement Park Cornbread Muffins

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A1/A2 at 10:00. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips with 20 participants. Di and Terry walked us through moves when we were having problems. We had fun dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus/DBD at 11:00. Dayle called 3 plus tips with 14 participants, 1 DBD tips with 13 participants and 1 four couples tip with 11 participants. Dayle walked us through moves when the dancers had problems with. We had a great time dancing to Dayle and friends.

Virtual square dancing

I played my games. The Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Tri Peak Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 14 minutes and 44 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group.

Larry and I both spent the afternoon reading. 

In the evening we watched three episodes of Death In Paradise. Then I finished watching the first season of New Tricks and stared the second season. While relaxing in front of the television I did 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth