Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Saturday 3-19 Saturday Night Fever Dance & Ready To Go

 

Happy Saturday

We had a very nice day. It started at 37 degrees and got up to 77 degrees with a lot of sunshine.

We started the day out by taking the truck for a ride. Larry keeps the battery charged up using a charger but he likes to take it for a spin once in awhile. We drove to Walmart because I forgot to buy a couple of items. Then we drove by the storage center to pick up a charger. We'll be gone for about six weeks and Larry wanted to keep the car's battery charged up.

I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 13 minutes and 21 seconds, which put me in 6th place in my group.

After lunch I finished getting the Minnie ready. I made a bake and browned taco meat to take with us. When I finished cooking I did some housework. I cleaned the baths, vacuumed the house wiped down the floors and did some laundry.


Doing chores

When I finished my housework I read a bit. 

Larry bought a new Easter paper project from Dreaming Tree. The designs are usually much larger than we want, it takes Larry a bit of time to get everything resized.

Larry was reading a news site on the web and came across a documentary from the Montana PBS station about the Montana Freemen. It was well done and interesting. 

After dinner we attended Don Moger's Weekly Saturday Night Fever dance. Dayle Hodge called with Don Moger. They called three tips of A2 with 28 participants and three tips of C1 class level with 27. Dayle and Don called a tip of each level by themselves and the third tips the called together. We had an outstanding evening dancing to Dayle and Don and with friends. We spent the evening laughing and dancing.

When the dance was over we watched two episodes of Death In Paradise. Then I finished watching the sixth season of New Tricks. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.


 

Relaxing in front of the television

 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth