Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, March 7, 2022

Sunday 3-6 Reading, Crafting & Dancing


We had a very windy day.

I started the day out by playing my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Klondike and 10 Spider). It took me 1 hour, 38 minutes and 41 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group.

While I was playing my games Larry worked on a new paper project. It was a London Double Decker Bus. He modified the project and separated the files. Then he cut the pieces out using his Cameo. Then he assembled it. It came out great.

London Double Decker Bus

 

Taillights and back plate

 

The grill and headlight

I started reading the third book of Guido Brunetti called The Anonymous Venetian. 

We attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30. The format for the dance was three tips of A2 with 17 participants, two tips of C1 teach with 19 participants and two tips of C1 with 13 participants. During the teach tips Loren taught Flip The Line and reviewed the C1 moves he already taught. We had a great time.

After the dance we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. Then I watched a movie on Amazon called The Tender Bar, it was about a boy growing up with his mother's family. It was ok. Then I started a detective series called New Tricks. While I watched television I did my steps. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week. I ended up doing 189,013 total.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth