Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Friday 3-18 Ready to go!!!!

 

It's Friday let's dance

It's Friday, what are you doing for the weekend.

We started the day out by going grocery shopping for our trip. First stop was Today's Car Wash to get the Equinox a bath. It has been months and it needed a wash. We were a little surprised to find the price went up from $5.00 to $7.00 for the basic wash. It's now the same price as its competitor. Next stop was HEB, where we brought the majority of our groceries. Afterwards we went to the UPS Store to mail out some cards, pick up our mail and asked them to hold our mail. Final stop was Walmart to buy the rest of our groceries. 

Shopping at HEB

By the time we got home and I put the groceries away it was lunchtime. After lunch I loaded the Minnie with foods and the clothing we're taking on our trip. I made the bed, swept out the Minnie and washed the floor. I'll finish up tomorrow.

I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: Experts Only of 20 games. It took me 3 hours, 12 minutes and 33 seconds, which put me in 7th place in my group.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30. She called four tips of A2 with 21 participants and one tip of C1 with 20 participants. Ett did a great job of calling and walked us through sequences dancers requested to do over. I had fun dancing to Ett and with friends.

After the dance we watched a couple of episodes of Death In Paradise. I watched three episodes of the sixth season of New Tricks. Then I read for an hour. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group with 136,304 steps for the week.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth