Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Monday 3-14 Finishing Home Project


Home Project

Larry didn't have enough ethernet wire to complete the wiring for his security camera project so he ordered some from Amazon. He received it yesterday and it was the wrong wire. He rechecked to make sure he didn't order the wrong wire, he didn't, the vendor description was wrong. He decided to return it, he printed out a return label. Most of the time when you return an item to Amazon it's easy. You don't have to repackage the item, you just drop it off at The UPS Store and they do it for you. Once the store scans the return in their system you get the refund.

We started the day out by going to town to do a few errands. First stop was at Dollar Tree to pick up bleach for the septic system and some cookies we like. Next was The Home Depot to buy the wire we needed for the security cameras. The last stop was The UPS Store to drop off the wire to be returned. 

By the time we got home it was time for lunch. After lunch I helped Larry feed the wires through the attic. Then he finished up this part of the project by putting connectors on the wires and installing hangers in the attic to hold the wires.

While Larry finished the project I played my games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me it took me 1 hour, 29 minutes and 49 seconds, which it put me in 18th place in my group.

I blogged a few days ago that our neighbors Thomas and Debby asked us to pick up their food kit and enjoy it. Larry made them a thank you card and today I delivered it and thanked them in person. They were very happy to find out we liked the kit. 


   Thomas & Debby thank you

We watched YouTube videos and an episode of the GizWiz.

In the evening we watched an episode of Murder In Provence and an episode of Death In Paradise. Then I continued watching the fourth season of New Tricks. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth