Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Saturday 3-5 Laid Back Day

A laid back day

We had a very laid back day. 

Larry worked on backing up our Kindle books. I spent the day reading Death In A Strange Country written by Donna Leon. It was the second book of Guido Brunetti detective series. 

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges and the Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 8 minutes and 12 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group.

We got caught up with our YouTube videos. Then we watched an episode of GizWiz. 

In the evening we watched a couple episodes of Death In Paradise. I finished watching the 1st season of Sister Boniface Mysteries. Then I watched Lilies of the Fields starring Sidney Poitier. It was a 1963 movie about a handyman who builds a chapel for a group of nuns. I've always like Sidney Poitier and I enjoyed watching this movie again. I ended up doing 26,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 


   

Relaxing in front of the television


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth