Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Wednesday 3-16 Dancing & Projects

 

What a beautiful day!!!

We had a beautiful day with 80 degrees and sunshine. 

We started the day off by going to The Home Depot to get a sprinkler head. Then we stopped and got our mail and lastly we stopped by Jack n Jill Donuts for a couple of donuts.

I attended three virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00. Larry danced with me. Dayle called two tips of A1 and A2 with 16 participants and one tip of four couples A2 with 13 participants. We had a super time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00. I danced by myself. She had 18 participants. I had a fun time dancing to Ett and with friends.

Third was Dave Eno and Dave Hutchinson's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. I attended it by myself. The format was two tips of C1 with 10 participants, five tips of A2 with 13 participants and one tip of C1 with 11 participants. The dance was very challenging because I got confused on if I was dancing four couple or two couple. If the dancers got confused the Daves would do the sequence over again. I had fun dancing with friends. 

After Ett's dance I played my computer games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 10 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group.

While I danced and played my games Larry worked on a few of projects. First was replacing the sprinkler head in the backyard. He had to dig the old sprinkler up, remove it and replace it with the new one. Then he had to adjust the head so it sprayed where he wanted. Next up was spreading weed and feed on the yards. He also filled the truck tires with air and did a small maintenance project on the Minnie.

Digging up the old sprinkler

Putting the new head on

In the afternoon we watched an episode of GizWiz.

After the last dance we watched an episode of Death In Paradise. Afterwards I continued watching the fifth season of New Tricks. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth