Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Tuesday 3-15 Small Projects & Dance

 

Have a happy day!!!

We had a very nice day with the high of 74 degrees and windy.

We're getting the Minnie ready to go on our spring camping trip. Larry likes to start a long trip with a full tank of propane .We started the day by going to Ace Hardware to top-off the propane tank.

We attended one virtual square dance, which was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 at 11:00. They had 14 participants. This is smaller than normal due to Daylight Saving and Dayle Hodge had a plus dance at the same time. In two weeks the conflict will go away because the U.K. spring forward then. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips. Larry and I had a great time dancing with friends.


 After lunch I played my computer games. I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges. I did the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 14 minutes and 55 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group.

While I played my games Larry did a few projects. First up was putting the motorcycle seat back on and start it up. It started right up. Then he started up our irrigation system. He wants to make sure that it runs before our trip. He found that one sprinkler head wasn't working so he'll have to replace it.

Doing this and that

After playing my games I read.

For dinner I made another one of Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon meals called Hawaiian Loco Moco Burger. It came out very good. 

Larry received an e-mail from PBS that said there was a special Austin City Limits called The Best of John Prime. We watched it on the computer and on the television. It was very well done.

In the evening we watched a couple of episodes of Death In Paradise. Then I finished watching the fourth season of New Tricks and started watching the fifth season. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 

Relaxing in front of the television


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth