Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Wednesday 9-22 Good-bye Summer Hello Fall

 

Happy Fall

We had a mild day with the a temperature of 83 degrees to welcome the Fall season. We had a lot of sunshine and a little wind. We had a beautiful fall day.

Before I woke up Larry saw a doe and her young fawn in the backyard. The doe decided to jump over our neighbor's fence. The fawn was very stressed because it couldn't jump the fence. It ran back and forth along the fence line. Mom didn't come back for the fawn until 3:00. The fawn was in the lot next door waiting and occasionally walking around looking for mom. When mom showed up the fawn was very happy to see her. It wiggled its tail and started nursing. What a beautiful site to see.

I kept busy all morning attending three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00. They took turns calling the five tips. We had 13 participants. Everyone had a great time dancing to Di and Terry.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00. He was late letting people in so he didn't call the first tip but he still called four tips. He called one A1 tip with 19 participants, two A2 tips with 19 participants and one four couples A2 tip with 16. We had a super time dancing to Dayle.

Third was Don Moger's Weekly C1 Workshop at 12:00. This week he only called for an hour instead of an hour and a half because he had a doctor's appointment. We had 21 participants. Don worked on Stretch Concepts moves and other moves we had problems with during the four tips. We had fun dancing to Don.

 

Get a partner and dance

After Don's dance I did my Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Spider). It took me 49 minutes and 43 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. I also did the Mahjong Daily Challenges.

The rest of the afternoon I read and Larry continued playing with Linux. We watched YouTube videos.  

In the evening we watched a documentary on Amazon called 306 Hollywood. It was about siblings Elan and Johnathan Bogarin, while going through their grandmother's house they go on a journey of her life and their memory of her. It was ok. We watched an episode of The GizWiz. While watching television I did my steps of 27,500, which put me in 4th place in my group. I finished the 17th season of Silent Witness. 

Relaxing in front of the television


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth