Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Tuesday 9-28 Dancing, New Dentist & Rain

 

Playing in the rain

We had a wonderful day with a lot of sunshine. The birds were enjoying it. They visited us on the porch all afternoon, a squirrel joined them for a little while. 

A front came in around 6:30 with thunder and lightening. The rain came down around 7:30. We need the rain so I won't complain. The fox showed up under the oak tree in the middle of the rain to eat, which was about 9:00. A little later a deer showed up to finish what the fox didn't eat.

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 at 10:00. Di and Terry took turns calling the five tips. We had 21 participants. Di called some four couples moves when she called. Di and Terry work very well with each other and cues through out each tip and makes sure everyone is in the right position. I had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and friends.

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus at 11:00. The format was three Plus tips, two DBD tips and one four couples Plus tip. During the Plus tips we had 15 participants, the DBD tips we had 13 participants and the four couples tip we had 11. We had a great hour of dancing to Dayle and friends.

 


 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 44 minutes and 48 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group.

After doing my games I read. Larry played with Linux again. 

Larry has an implant that needs to be finished up with a crown. Our last dentist moved to Boston and we were not happy with her replacement so he made an appointment with Belton Total Dental. Today they made the impressions for the crown. Now he just has to wait for the crown to come in.

In the evening we watched YouTube videos. When Larry went to bed I started watching the 4th and final season of Goliath. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 

 

Relaxing in front of the television


        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth