Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Friday 9-17 Getting Back to Normal

 

We had an awesome Friday with sunshine and the high of 94 degrees.

We started the day out by going to town to do a few errands. First stop was the Post Office to start our mail service. They had been holding our mail for three weeks. The lady who helped me was very surprised we only had three items, almost all of our mail goes to our mailing address at the UPS Store. Next stop was the UPS Store to pick up the rest of our mail and to let them know we're back, we had a lot more mail there. Last stop was Walmart to pick up a few items we needed.

 
Running Errands

Before we left on our trip the garage door remote from the Minnie would not work, Larry attempted to reprogram it and unbeknownst to him he un-programmed all of the remotes so today none of the remotes worked. He had to re-program all of them. now they work. He ordered a new controller for the Minnie through E-Bay. 

I spent most of the day playing Mahjong games to catch up with my Daily Challenges. It's going to take me a bit. Then I'll work on the Solitaire Daily Challenges. I worked out for a half hour using my Wii Fit and a half hour using the Gold's Gym program. It had been 54 days since I had used the Wii Fit. I'll probably going to be a little sore tomorrow.

 


 

Working out

While I worked out Larry read.

 


 Reading is fun

In the evening we watched the movie Courier from Amazon, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Rachel Bronahan. It was based on a true story about British businessman Greville Wynne, who was recruited by the Secret Intelligent Service to deliver messages from a Soviet spy during the Cuban Missile Crisis in the 60's. It was a very good movie. Then I finished watching the 15th season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth