Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Friday 9-24 Wildlife Returns

 

I'm excited

We have been back for a little over a week. I started feeding the birds on Monday. A few birds started showing up yesterday but today I saw a lot more. I also saw a squirrel under the tree and on the porch eating. It took the deer only a day to find out I was back because they ate the food under the tree. This is very exciting to me.

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I also did the Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Free Cell and 10 Pyramid). It took me 1 hour, 42 minutes and 12 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group.

I attended two virtual dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Four Couples A1/A2 at 11:00. He called two tips of A1 with 19 participants and two tips of A2 with 18 participants. I did pretty good considering Larry can't dance for a bit. I had a great time.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 at 6:30. This week she invited Dave Eno to call for her. It was the first time I danced to Dave and he was very good. He called four two couples tips and two two couple tips with four couples moves once in awhile. We had 14 participants. Dave was very smooth. I had a great time.

 


 

In the evening we watched an episode of The GizWiz. Then I continued watching the 18th season of Silent Witness. While watching television I did my steps, which was 26,500. This put me in 4th place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth