Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Monday 9-27 Happy Monday

 

 

We had a great Monday. We didn't do too much but it was nice.

I started the day out by attended Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 9:00. She had 25 participants. She called five tips. We workshopped Tally Ho, Recycle (1/3, 2/3 and full) and Finished Concepts. When the call says finish a move you leave off the first part of the move. I had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and friends.

While I danced Larry continue playing with Linux. 

I did the Solitaire and Mahjong Daily Challenges. I also did the Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 2 hours, 23 minutes and 33 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group.

I worked on my annual book and read. I cleaned the house.

 

Cleaning the house

In the evening we watched the third episode of the 22nd season of Midsomer Murders and some YouTube videos. When Larry went to bed I finished watching the 19th season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group. This is a great start of a new week.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth