Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, September 27, 2021

Sunday 9-26 Loren Smith Returns

 

Have a happy Sunday

Today was a beautiful fall day.

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges in Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I did the Solitaire Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Klondike and 3 Spider). It took me 17 minutes and 29 seconds, which put me in 24th place in my group. Then I worked on my annual book. After lunch I read.

While I was playing games Larry continued playing with Linux.

I attended one virtual square dance, which was Loren Smith's weekly A2/C1 at 7:30. Loren took the summer off to do home projects and spend time with his family. He decided to return tonight. The format for the dance was three tips of A2 two couples with four couples moves, one tip of Introduction to C1 and two tips of C1 two couples with four couples moves. During the A2 tips we had 26 participants, the C1 Intro tip had 23 and the C1 tips had 16. Loren introduced two C1 moves, which were Wheel Fan Thru and Follow Thru. Loren noticed I was dancing by myself and asked about Larry. So I told him about Larry breaking his elbow and Larry showed him the arm. Loren is a very smooth caller with short sequences. I had a super time dancing to Loren and with friends.

 


 

After the dance we watched some YouTube videos. Then I continued watching the 19th season of Silent Witness. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with 190,051 steps.     

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth