Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Tuesday 6-29 Dancing with Brad Caldwell

 

Dancing and having fun

We had another muggy day with a little sprinkle in the afternoon.

Larry started the day out by going to the dentist to get his teeth cleaned.

Visiting the dentist

While Larry was gone I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 14 minutes and 49 seconds to complete, which put me in 39th place in my group. I also did some Star Club Solitaire Celebrates 31st spider games.

Then I did some housework.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus. We did the four two couples tips with 23 participants. Dayle did a great job of cueing. We had a great time.

Second was Di Green's Weekly A1/A2 Workshop at 1:30. During the hour of A1 we had 30 participants, the A2 hour had 31, and the four couples tip we had 24. Di did an excellent job of calling and cueing. I danced the A1 five tips by myself and Larry joined me for the five A2 tips. We danced together for the four couples tip. During the dance Michael wore a green, red and white poncho and hat to match so Monica decided to put her hat on. We had a super afternoon of dancing.

 

Monica wearing her cool hat


Some of the dancers who were at the A2 session

In the evening we attended a live dance in Georgetown with the Diamond Masters. Brad Caldwell called the dance. This club started up again a few months ago but this week was our first time. We were one person shy of two squares so we danced with one phantom. Brad did an outstanding job of keeping track of the phantom. Brad was happy to see us considering we hadn't seen him in over 15 months. Brad called for two hours, we had a super time. 

We got home at 10:30. Larry checked his e-mail and then went to bed. I continued watching the first season of White Collar. I ended up doing 21,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth