Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Friday 6-25 Awesome Friday

 

We had an awesome day of dancing and doing this and that.

We attended three virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Four Couples A1/A2 at 11:00. He had 16 participants for A1 and 14 for A2. We danced the A1 two tips and started the A2. We had to stop because our neighbor Jason came to the door. We had a good time.

Second was Don Moger's Weekly C1 at 12:00. We had 28 participants. Don can be a little frustrating because he doesn't always tell the dancers when they go back to two couples verses four couples but we had fund.

Third was Di Green's Weekly C1 Workshop at 2:00. I did this by myself with 32 participants. Di worked on Triple Columns, Triple Waves, Triple Lines, Triple Boxes and different Triangle Formations. She did a lot of cueing. I had fun dancing to Di and with friends. 

Our new neighbor Jason came by to ask permission for his construction to use the back of our yard to deliver product. He stayed around and visited with us about his new house. He knew I took some pictures of his septic tank being installed. He wanted to know if we could send him the pictures. He thought it would be interesting. 

Putting the septic tank in the hole

In between the dances I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango of 10 games (5 Pyramid and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 27 minutes and 51 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group.

While I was dancing to Di Larry made a summer card on the Cameo for our friends in Florida Paul and Roberta. 

For the last couple of weeks we have had more a lot of doves congregating on the porch. Yesterday, I saw four in the feeder and another five on the porch. It looked like a dove convention. Today we saw five doves eating out of the same bowl. Later on a squirrel showed up. He was cute, he laid on the porch and ate at the same time. Mid afternoon the cardinals showed up. 

 

Doves enjoying eating together

In the evening we watched the womens gymnastics triails for the Olympics. Then I started watching the seventh and final season of Bosch on Amazon. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth