Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, June 28, 2021

Sunday 6-27 Closet Shelving

 

Smile and have fun

A front came in the afternoon with a little bit of rain. It stayed around the rest of the day. 

We spent the morning installing a Everbilt Adjustable Closet Kit, one of the products Larry received this month for review. He decided to install it in the garage. We already had a shelf unit in the garage so we just extended it. You can assemble it in a bunch of different configurations, anywhere from 5ft. to 8ft. long. It comes with directions that are easy to read. Everything is very well made and white. It took us the morning to install the shelving unit and it looks great. We now have more storage.   

 

Making sure the top support rail is level

 

Front cover of the box

 

The Adjustable Closet Organizer assembled

In the afternoon I did my games. The Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Spider). It took me 53 minutes and 39 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group.

We watched an episode of GizWiz.

Yesterday I made a new dessert, it was Betty Crocker No Bake Cookie Dough Bites. The dessert was easy to make. It came out delicious.

 

No Bake Cookie Dough Bites

 

In the evening we watched the finals of the Olympic Trials in gymnastic. Then I watched the second season of Ms Fisher's Modern Murder Mysteries. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group with 187,156 steps for the week.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth