Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 25, 2021

Thursday 6-24 In Person Square Dance

 

Beautiful Hot Day

We had a beautiful day with the temperature in the mid 90s.

Yesterday, we put an online grocery list together and this morning Larry submitted it. He asked for it to be delivered between 1:00 and 2:00, it came at 1:15. The driver put the groceries on the porch and rang the door to let us know our order was delivered. That was great considering we were dancing.

 


 Groceries delivered to the front door

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00. We had 20 participants for the four two couples tips and 10 for the C1 four couples tip. The third tip Dayle worked on Rotate, Reverse Rotate, Single Rotate and Reverse Single Rotate. He continued working on the moves on the last tip, which was great because the moves are very confusing. Dayle did not cue a lot but he did help put you in the right position. We had fun.

Second was Joachim Ruehenbeck's C1 at 12:30. Joachim called five tips and had 21 participants. We had an outstanding hour dancing with Joachim and friends.

In the evening we attended an in person square dance, it was with the Thursday Night C1/A2 tape group with the Sundancers. We haven't danced in person since March 12, 2020, which was 15 months ago. The Sundancers tape group started up about a month ago.We danced an hour and 15 minutes of C1 and an hour and a half of A2. For the C1 session we had six couples and the A2 session we had two squares and an extra person. Everyone was happy to see us. We had an outstanding evening. 

 

Back dancing in person

In between dancing we watched YouTube videos.

I played the Daily Challenges and the Event: Medium Mayhem of 15 games. It took me 1 hour, 6 minutes and 4 seconds, which put me in 25th place in my group. 

While I was mowing yesterday I noticed I had a flower and a couple more bids in the planter so I decided to start watering the flowers because there is no rain in the forecast.

 

The flower in th planter

New buds

When we got home from our dance with the Sundancers I watched Anne on IMDb TV. It was a musical starring Jamie Foxx, Quvenshane Wallis as Annie and Cameron Diaz. It was a cute movie. I ended up doing 25,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group. I did miss my daily goal of 25,574 steps.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth