Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Wednesday 6-23 Mowing and Dancing

 

The moon tonight

We had a great day of doing this and that.

Larry started the day writing a couple of reviews for the Seeds Program.

While he did this I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 13 minutes and 55 seconds, which put me in 29th place in my group.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A2 at 11:00. He called four two couples tips with 29 participants and one four couples tips with 18. He cued the whole dance, which was extremely helpful. We had a wonderful morning dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Second was Don Moger's Weekly C1 Teach at 12:00. He had 30 participants. He worked on Regroup, Interlock Diamonds, Butterfly Concepts, O Concepts and Follow Thru. We had fun.

After Don's dance I mowed the frontyard and half of the backyard. Larry weedeated and blew off the driveway and mower. 

We watched an episode of the GizWiz.

We didn't have a evening dance today because Nationals were going on and Jeremy was one of the callers. We watched a movie called Voice From The Stone on IMDb TV. It started out good and then it got weird. Then I watched Fried Green Tomatoes on IMDb TV. I haven't watched in in years and it's still a good movie. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth