Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Wednesday 6-2 Awesome Day

Awesome Day
 

We had an awesome day. It was overcast with the temperatures in the low 80s. The rain held off until 9:00 pm. When the rain came in there was thunder and lighting. The rain wasn't as hard and we didn't get as much as a couple of nights ago. 

I started the day out doing some housework. I vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms, dusted and did laundry. 

 

Time to clean the house

While I did housework Larry finished making a card that I am sure anyone who likes working in their yard would love. The lady that lives next door to his sister has a beautiful backyard and he thought she might enjoy it. This is a tri-fold card, it folds flat for mailing and when you take it out of the envelope it will partially unfold and stand up. The card came out very nice.

 

Gardening card

After doing my housework I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Easy Street of 5 games. It took me 6 minutes and 56 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group.

We attended three virtual square dance. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A2 at 11:00. Dayle had to go to a class pertaining to his new job driving a school bus so he asked Jeremy Butler to cover for him. We had 33 participants for the two couples tips and 27 for the four couples tip. Jeremy had just finished the second tip when Dayle showed up, which was a pleasant surprise. Jeremy and Dayle called the rest of the dance together. This is always a lot of fun. We had a super dance.

Second was Don Moger's Weekly C1 working on problematic calls at 12:00. Don called five tips, we missed the first one because we were at Dayle's. Don had 32 participants. This week Don worked on Tracks, Percolate, Split Counter Rotate, Circle By and other calls the dancers were having problems with. We had a fun time.

Third was Doren McBroom's Weekly A2/C1 at 6:15. Jeremy Butler covered from Doren this week. Jeremy called four A2 tips with 12 participants and three C1 tips with 9. The last A2 tip was a full square tip. We had a great time.

 


 

When we weren't dancing we watched YouTube videos and watched the birds and squirrels. We watched a movie on Amazon called London River. It was very slow moving and wasn't that good. Afterwards I finished the season season of The Commander. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.   We are doing great.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth