Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 31, 2020

Thursday 1-30 Just Another Day




I hope everyone had a great Thursday. We had a relaxing day hanging around the house.

We're are getting ready to go snow skiing in New Mexico, Larry made hotel reservations in Santa Fe. We haven't been snow skiing in a couple of years. Whenever we go skiing we're gone for about a week.

We spent a large part of today reading.


Relaxing with a book

The other day Larry noticed that my tennis shoes were worn out so he went online and ordered another pair for me. We use to buy my shoes at Academy Sports, sometimes they were out of stock or didn't carry them anymore. That's where Amazon comes in handy. We bought the exact same shoes, they arrived in two days with free shipping. They came in this afternoon and fit perfect.


New shoes

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers, tape group. We got there at 5:00 to dance C1 before the A2 dance. We had 7 people so we did two couple tapes. The tapes we danced to were complex, lots of phantom stuff, but we had fun. For the A2 dance session we had three squares and three extra people. We had a lot of new dancers so the tapes had to be slowed down because the new dancers were having problems. We had a very fun night dancing with friends and new dancers.

When we got home we watched a couple of episodes of Boston Legal. Then I watched a few episodes of Bones. Then I did my Daily Challenges. Earlier today I did The Free Cell Adventure Challenge of 20 games. Today I did a lot better by the time I went to bed I was in 17th place. We had a great day.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth