Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, January 13, 2020

Sunday 1-12 Laundry Day

Sunny windy day

This morning was a little chilly. The sun came out and it became a beautiful 80 degree day, awesome.

Sundays are our relaxing day. There is no dancing. We didn't have any plans so I did laundry. The Minnie is small and we certainly don't have room for a washer and dryer. We are thankful that J-Five has a laundry room. It has six washers and six dryer. For each load it cost $1.25 to wash and another $1.25 to dry. About 10:30 I decided to do the laundry. The site we are camped at is really close to the laundry room so I walked over to do laundry. I was in luck, the washers were available and a gentleman was just finishing up folding his laundry. About 30 minutes later I went back to put my loads in the dryer. I had to wait a few minutes for the loads to be finished. Once they were done I loaded the dryers. As I was doing this another gentleman showed up to do laundry. I guess Sunday is laundry day for people. While waiting for the laundry to dry we had lunch. Then I went over and finished the laundry. I was finished by 12:30.


Doing laundry

Reading is fun

We spent the day relaxing in the Minnie. We read and napped. I did my daily challenges and The Solitaire Event: Two Game Tango. Today the two games were Spider and TriPeaks. Each game had ten games. When I finished I was 17th in my group of 100 people but it was early I won't know where I really came in until tomorrow.

In the evening I finished reading The Indigo Girl. It was a historic fiction book based on a true story of an sixteen year old girl who was put in charge of her father's plantation in South Carolina. It's about the relationship she had with her slaves and how independent she was. It was an excellent book. I ended up doing 16,000 steps
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth