Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Friday 1-24 Fantastic Friday

Fantastic Day

We had a fantastic day. We started out by going to Bronc Wise's C1 Dance. Bronc was out of town so Darryl Lipscomb called the dance. We had exactly eight squares so everyone had to dance. Darryl started the dance out by having an open tip because he had trouble with his monitor. Near the end he had another open tip because some dancers wanted to rest.  Darryl cued us through Counter Rotate in different positions. During the dance we said our good-byes to our C1 friends. We had a super time dancing to Darryl and friends.


Good-bye friends

After the dance we went back to the Minnie and had lunch. Then we finished getting it ready to go home. We were on the road by 1:00. We took a different route home, it was mainly two lane highways that went through small towns. We had to make more stops and drive slower but it was about 20 miles shorter and we avoided San Antonio. It still took us eight and a half hours to get home. We were going to stop in Seguin for the night but when we got there we decided to drive on home, it was only another 120 miles but most of that was on I35. It wasn't that bad except for Austin where the traffic was heavy and there was some construction. We had a couple of delays. Arrived home about 9:15. We had an outstanding trip to the Rio Grande Valley but it is nice to be home.
  

Going home

I emptied the refrigerator and Larry brought our electronics in. Tomorrow I will finish unloading the Minnie. Then I did 15,000 steps. Afterwards I finished doing the Solitaire World Tour Challenge, which was 30 games. When I went to bed I was in 31st place in my group. I also watched a few episodes of Bones. Now it's time to say good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth