Having fun with friends
Larry spent part of the day continuing to shrink our movies files. He spent most of his time working with his new computer. It works great with his jukebox software. Jay released a new version of Jukecab, some to the included changes were suggestions made by Larry. He downloaded the new version and then had to make changes to his configurations to take advantage of the changes. Some of them new things he still has to explore.
I attended three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. Di called five tips to 10 participants. Terry danced the first tip with her. Larry danced four of the tips with me. Di reviewed some of the moves, that were added to the Plus program. They were Quarter Thru, Left Quarter Thru, Pass the Sea, Partner Hinge and Triple Trade from tidal waves. She did a great job. We had fun time dancing with friends and visiting with them in between tips.
Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. She is traveling all month so Loren Smith will be covering for her when he can. He called four tips to 7 participants. I danced by myself and had a great time.
Third was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Dave wasn't going to be there because he had to go to the airport so he asked Dave Hutchinson to come and call. Dave asked Loren to come and help him call. Dave's wife plane was delayed until tomorrow. So we had three callers there to call. The format was three tips of C1 to 9 participants, three tips of A2 to 13 participants and trivia questions in between the A2 tips. During the C1 session the first tip was called by Dave Hutchinson, second tips was called by Loren and the third tip was called by Dave Eno, Dave Hutchinson and Loren. During the A2 session the first tip was called by Dave Hutchinson, second tip was called by Mary Hutchinson (she's learning to call), Paula (one of the dancers) and Loren and third was called by Loren. I danced by myself and had fun dancing with friends.
Get a partner and dance
I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Klondike and 10 Spider). It took me 2 hours, 48 minutes and 53 seconds to complete, which put me in 13th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.
Between Di and Loren's dances I worked out on the Wii Fit for 30 minutes. I did the Wii Fit Plus Routine for 27 minutes and Perfect 10 three times for 3 minutes to get the 30 minutes. The routine had 12 different exercises. The exercises were one Aerobics (Basic Step), two Strength Training (Lunge of 10 reps and Single-Leg Twist of 10 reps), four Training Plus (Bird's Eye Bull's Eye, Island Cycling, Obstacle Course and Rhythm Kung-Fu) and five Yoga (Palm Tree, Sun Salutation, Standing Knee, Tree and Triangle). I had a great workout.
Basic Step
Lunge and Single-Leg Twist
Bird's Eye Bull's Eye, Island Cycling, Obstacle Course, Perfect 10 and Rhythm Kung-Fu
Palm Tree, Sun Salutation, Standing Knee, Tree and Triangle














No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth