Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Tuesday 8-11-26 Day of Dancing A2, Jukebox Project & Having Fun

 


Day of Having Fun


We had a fun day of dancing with friends.

The morning temperature was 75 degrees and it the high was 101 degrees. We had a breeze. Thank goodness we have air condition.



Hot Day!!!


We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance a1 10:00 am for an hour. Terry didn't dance but Di danced with us and called the dance. When the dancers were having problems with a move Di would walk us through it. When she called four couple moves she would cue the the move and tell us where we should be. Larry danced four of the five tips with me. We had 10 participants. We had a super time dancing with friends.



We love square dancing


After the dance we had lunch. Then we got ready to go to Liberty Hill to dance A2 to John Kephart. The dance was at 1:00 pm for two hours. We had six couples of dancers we used cards to let us know who was dancing in the square and which two couples will be sitting out. Kay and Bob were back from their trip to Tennessee and it was nice to see them. Larry and I sat out three tips. John worked on Relay the Deucey in a position we weren't use to being in. He also worked on Spin Chain the Gears. In between the tips we visited with each other. During one break John sang a song and he played the harmonica. He is a very talented caller and has a great voice. We had a super time dancing to John and with friends.




   Get a partner and dance



In between dancing Larry worked on his jukebox project. He posted about a problem he was having in the JukeCab forum, the developer (Jay) wrote back verifying the issue and said he would fix it. He is having a super time playing with this project.




Rock Ole Jukebox Project



I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 59 minutes and 5 seconds to complete, which put me in 8th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.

I played six games of pinball. I played three games on the mini cabinet, which were Nightmare Before Christmas, Pirate's Life and The Big LeBowski. I played three games on the big cabinet, which were Last Action Hero, Michael and The Beach Boys, While playing pinball I became high score #3 in Michael and high score #2 in The Beach Boys. I had a great time playing pinball.





Nightmare Before Christmas (Mini)





Pirate's Life (Mini)





The Big LeBowski (Mini)





Last Action Hero (Big)





Michael (Big)





The Beach Boys (Big)



When we got home from Liberty Hill we had dinner and watched our YouTube videos.

After dinner we watched the next super hero movie from our collection, which was Spider-Man: Homecoming. When Larry went to bed I watched the next X-Men, which was X2 from our movies collections. I ended up doing 3,000 steps.

We had a fun day of dancing. LIFE IS GOOD!!!! 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth