Happy Monday!
We had a great Monday.
The morning temperature was 75 degrees and the high was 98 degrees. We had some cloud covering in the afternoon.
We started the day out by going to Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 am for an hour. Di called five tips to 13 participants. Larry danced four of the tips with me. In between tips we visited with other dancers. Dancers came from United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Russia and France. We had a super time dancing to Di and with friends.
Having fun dancing with friends
Larry spent much of the day working on his jukebox project. He worked on the hardware part. He removed the Raspberry Pi and installed a mini computer. The Pi uses 6 volts and the mini computer uses 12 so some wiring changes were required. He also had to change some button stuff around. Both of these things required soldering wires. It took him the majority of the day but it is back up and running. He believes he is done with the hardware piece but now that he is using it in the jukebox without a keyboard or mouse he has discovered a software problem that will need to be figured out. There is also another change that needs to be done in Jukecab, the developer (Jay) said the change will be in the version he is releasing on Sunday. Overall it works very well.
Finished Project
The removed Pi is on the bottom left, new mini computer is on top.
Basic Run and Basic Step
Ski Jump and Table Tilt
Sideways Leg-Lift and Single-Leg Extension
Rhythm Kung-Fu, Skateboard Arena and Snowball Fight
Palm Tree, Standing Knee, Sun Salutation, Tree and Warrior
Problem, The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) and Happy
Ain't No Mountain High Enough, Bang Bang, Diamonds,
Let It Go, Dark Horse and Till I Find You
A Matter of Time
Hard To Love
Interstellar
Never Gonna Die
New Comedown
I played one game of Pirate's Plunder on Bounce Arcade. I hadn't played Pirate's Plunder in over a month and had fun. I earned a silver trophy and an extra ball. I fought my enemies three times and defeated them two times. I did the Skeleton Swamp, I got three Jolliest Rogers and one Cutlass Clash.
Pirate's Plunder
I played ten games of pinball. I played five games on the mini cabinet, which were Batman Forever, Fast Break, The Godfather, Three Angels and Transformers. While playing The Godfather I became high score #1. I played five games on the big cabinet, which were Dark Chaos, JP Space Cadet, Last Action Hero, Time Lord and World Cup Soccer. While playing Last Action Hero I got a new high score for the challenge and moved to 31st out of 37 participants so far.
Batman Forever (Mini)
Fast Break (Mini)
The Godfather (Mini)
Three Angels (Mini)
Transformers (Mini)
Dark Chaos (Big)
JP Space Cadet (Big)
Last Action Hero (Big)
Time Lord (Big)
World Cup Soccer (Big)
In the evening we watched the next super hero movie, which was Black Widow from our collection. When Larry went to bed I started to watch the four X-Men movies we have in our collection. The movie was X-Men. I ended up doing 4,000 steps. I worked on Horse of Iron jigsaw puzzle.



























No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth