We had a wonderful Friday.
We started the day off by going to town to doing errands.
First stop was an appointment to see my pelvic therapist at 10:00 am to see how I was doing with my exercises. She said my numbers weren't as good as the last time. She figured it was because I cheated last time. She said now that I'm learning how to do the exercises the right way without holding my breath and using my stomach. She said I was doing very well.
After my appointment we stopped by Aldi to buy some bread. Then we stopped by Dollar Tree on Addams to get wrapping paper but we didn't like what they had to offer.
Next stop was in Belton to check our mail at the UPS Store. When we walked by Great Clips, which was next door to the UPS Store, it wasn't busy so Larry made an appointment for a hair cut. While waiting we went to Walmart to do a little shopping. We bought wrapping paper and a couple of things we needed.
After shopping we went back to Great Clips and Larry got his haircut. He usually waits right before our trip but it was convenient and Great Clips wasn't busy so he got it done today. When he was finished we order a deep dish pizza from Little Caesars for lunch. When it was ready we picked it up. Then we went home.
Larry continues adding subtitles to our movies.
Deep Dish pizza from Little Caesars
I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Experts Only of 10 games. It took me 3 hours, 17 minutes and 33 seconds to complete, which put me in 12th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.
I worked out on the Wii Fit Plus for 35 minutes. I used the Wii Fit Plus Routine the Wii Fit Plus chosen for me for 32 minutes and 3 minutes of Perfect 10 three times. I did three Aerobics exercises (Advance Step, Basic Step and Super Hula Hoop), I did one Balance Games exercise (Lotus Focus). I did three Strength Training exercises (Balance Bridge 6 reps, Lunges 10 reps and Single-Leg Twist 10 reps), two Training Plus exercises (Obstacle Course and Skateboard Arena) and three Yoga exercises (Deep Breathing, Downward Facing Dog and Palm Tree). I did Perfect 10 three times for 3 minutes to make the 35 minutes. I had a great workout.
Advance Step, Basic Step and Super Hula Hoop
Lotus Focus
Balance Bridge, Lunges and Single-Leg Twist
Obstacle Course, Perfect 10 and Skateboard Arena
Deep Breathing, Downward Facing Dog and Palm Tree
Pirate's Life (Mini)
Pirates of the Caribbean (Mini)
The Goonies (Mini)
Big Buck Hunter Pro (Big)
Dracula (Big)
Jaws (Big)
In the evening we attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 pm for an hour and fifteen minutes. Loren Smith covered for Ett. Dave Hutchinson showed up and called two A2 tips. Loren called three A2 tips and one C1 tip. Larry danced with me. We had 11 participants for the dance. We had a super time dancing to Dave and Loren and with friends.
Participants for the dance
After the dance Larry continued to work on the movies. When he went to bed I watched the next Harry Potter movie, which was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I ended up doing 5,000 steps.














No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth