Louise with Tickle Me Elmo Giggle Max
Click on the arrow to watch the video
We had very special day. Every year at the end of August Larry and I go on our fall trip with the Minnie for 6 to 8 weeks. Louise's birthday is in August, so is Larry's and mine is in September. We began an annual tradition of celebrating all of our birthdays on Louise's birthday or very close to it. Today was the day we decided to celebrate our birthdays.
We spent most of the day at Louise's house. We arrived there at 9:15 am and didn't get home until 3:30. At our arrival we were greeted by Alice, Louise's dog. She came running to us to say hi. We brought lunch, which was sandwiches and chips. For the sandwiches we brought pretzel buns, meats (pepperoni, Geno salami, forest ham and bacon), cheeses (Swiss, provolone and pepper jack), mustard and miracle whip. The chips we brought a multi pack of Lay's chips (limon, barbecue, plain and all dressed) to choose from. Louise had the dessert, which was German chocolate cake and chocolate oatmeal cookies.
Before lunch Larry did a few brother dos. He took measurements in Louise's tub/shower because she asked if he could install a shower bar. After taking the measurements he told her he could install a bar. Next he looked at the box he had built for her security camera at her front door. It was falling apart. He took it off and brought it home so he can rebuild it. Next he got her YouTube videos to work on her television in the living room and the master bedroom. He also looked at her mailbox to see if he could fix it.
Brother dos
After lunch we opened our gifts. We received a lot of super gifts. Thank you Shirley and Louise for the gifts. The gifts we received from Larry's mom (Shirley) were a Walmart gift card and an Amazon gift card. The gifts we received from Louise were 2 bags of Jack Links beef jerky, Health bars, Reese's miniature peanut butter cups, Mr. Goodbar miniatures, peanut butter clusters, can of Tootsie rolls, two jigsaw puzzles (one 1,000 pieces and one 500 pieces), two Amazon gift cards and two birthday cards. We gave Louise a couple of decorations (Werewolf and Leprechaun), a couple of Amazon gift cards, a couple of food cards (Texas Roadhouse and Firehouse Sub), a couple of pins and Tickle Me Elmo. She loved the Tickle Me Elmo. We had a super celebration.
Birthday gifts
Food gifts from Louise
The jigsaw puzzles, Amazon gift cards and Tootsie rolls from Louise
Gift cards from Shirley
Louise playing with Tickle Me Elmo
Alice
Louise having a great time opening her gifts
Me having fun opening my gifts
The Werewolf and Leprechaun
When we got home I played games. I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 10 minutes and 40 seconds to complete, which put me in 23rd place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.
I played eight games of pinball. I played four games on the mini cabinet, which were 60th Anniversary, Ace of Speed, Metallica and The Goonies. I played four games on the big cabinet, which were Big Bang Bar, Jaws, Star Fox and The Beach Boys. While playing The Beach Boys I became high score #2. I had a fun time playing pinball.
60th Anniversary James Bond (Mini)




















No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth