Smile and be happy
We had a great Sunday. The morning temperature was 75 degrees and it got up to 99 degrees.
Today was the beginning of a new week so I got a new pinball challenge, which is Last Action Hero. Before Last Action Hero started at 2:00 pm I played last week's challenge, which was Big Buck Hunter Pro. I got a new high score for the week, which was 44,437,520, which put me in 43rd out of 105 participates.
Big Buck Hunter Pro (Big)
Before I played the new challenge Larry had to download and install it on the big cabinet. Then I played the game to make sure it worked correctly. Later on I played the challenge. My first high score was 66,934,850, which put me in 23rd out of 35 participants so far. Then I played three other pinball games, which were Beetlejuice, Star Fox and Willow.
Last Action Hero (Big)
Beetlejuice (Big)
Star Fox (Big)
Willow (Big)
I played five games on the mini cabinet, which were 60th Anniversary, Dr. No, Jaws, Michael and Mission Impossible. While playing 60th Anniversary I became high score #3 and while playing Jaws and Michael I became high score #1. I had a great afternoon of playing pinball.
60th Anniversary James Bond (Mini)
Dr. No (Mini)
Jaws (Mini)
Michael (Mini)
Mission Impossible (Mini)
We attended Ett McAtee's Weekly C dance at 1:00 p.m. for an hour. This week the dance was an C1 dance and Loren filled in for her while she's on holiday. Loren called four tips of C1 and one tip of C2. Larry and I danced the C1 session, where it had 11 participants. Dave Hutchinson was at the dance but he just danced with his wife Mary. Larry and I had a great time dancing with friends.
After the dance I worked out on the Wii Fit Plus for 45 minutes. I did one exercise from the Aerobic menu for 13 minutes (Rhythm Boxing), three exercises from the Strength Training Menu for 10 minutes (Balance Bridge 20 reps for 4 minutes, Single-Leg Extension 20 reps for 3 minutes and Torso Twist 6 reps for 3 minutes, two exercises from the Training Plus menu (Obstacle Course for 4 minutes and Table Tilt Plus twice for 6 minutes) and six exercises from the Yoga menu for 12 minutes (Chair for 2 minutes, Half-Moon for two minutes, Palm Tree for 2 minutes, Standing Knee for 2 minutes, Sun Salutation for 2 minutes and Triangle for 2 minutes). I had a great workout.
Rhythm Boxing
Balance Bridge, Single-Leg Extension and Torso Twist
Obstacle Course and Table Tilt Plus
Chair, Half-Moon, Palm Tree, Standing Knee, Sun Salutation and Triangle
Larry spent most of the day working with his mini computer. He also worked with the Jukecab program. Jay had sent him some corrections he made for him. He took the computer a part to see if he could solder wires to it. He found it was too small to do what he wanted.
In the evening we watched the next super hero movie, which was Captain America: Civil War. from out collection. I watched the eighth and final movie of Harry Potter, which was Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows: Part 2. I ended up doing 3,000 steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth