Smile and have fun
We had a fun day of doing this and that.
We had a hot humid day. The morning temperature was 67 degrees and the high was 100 degrees and humidity was 29%.
Temperature at 3:00 at the house
Larry spent the day working on subtitles on our collection of movies.
I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Klondike and 3 Tri Peaks). It took me 11 minutes and 49 seconds to complete, which put me in 18th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.
I worked out with the Wii Fit Plus for 30 minutes. I did my own routine, which was one exercise from Aerobics for 8 minutes (Rhythm Boxing), two exercises from Balance Games for 8 minutes (Penguin Slide two times for 4 minutes and Soccer Heading two times for 4 minutes), three exercises from Strength Training for 8 minutes (Single-Leg Extension 20 reps for 3 minutes, Single-Leg Twist 20 reps for 2 minutes and Torso Twist 6 reps for 3 minutes) and three exercises from Yoga 6 minutes (Chair for 2 minutes, Half-Moon for 2 minutes and Warrior for 2 minutes). I had a great workout.
Aerobics (Rhythm Boxing)
Balance Games (Penguin Slide and Soccer Heading)
Strength Training (Single-Leg Extension, Single-Let Twist and Torso Twist)
Yoga (Chair, Half-Moon and Warrior)
I worked out with the Synth Riders for 30 minutes with three songs two times a piece. The songs were Abyss, Automatic Call and Empire of Steel. I had a good workout with the Synth Riders.
Abyss
Automatic Call
Empire of Steel
I played one game of Asteroid Outpost on Bounce Arcade. I hadn't played Asteroid Outpost in two months. I did very well. I earned a silver trophy. I mined the asteroids four times and was successful in mining the asteroids once. I earned an extra ball and charged the fusion module, which is one of the three modules on the ship.
Asteroid Outpost
It's Sunday so I got a new weekly challenge in pinball. Last week's challenge was Bay Watch so I played the game for a half hour to get a new high score. I was successful I got 997,529,640, which put me in 62nd place out of 102 participants. Next week challenge is Big Buck Hunter Pro. We had the game but the challenge was a newer version so Larry had to download the newer version. Then he installed the newer version on the big cabinet and changed the number of balls from 5 balls to 3 balls. My first high score was 40,839,220, which put me in 7th place out of 14 participants so far this week.
Bay Watch (Big)
Big Buck Hunter Pro (Big)
After doing the weekly challenges I played three pinball games on the big cabinet, which were Queen, The Beach Boys and Time Lord. While playing Time Lord I became high score #2. I played five pinball games on the the mini cabinet, which were 60th Anniversary, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Creature From The Black Lagoon, Medieval Madness, Michael and The Big LeBowski. While playing Michael I became high score #3. I had good time playing pinball.
60th Anniversary (Mini)
The Creature From The Black Lagoon (Mini)
Medieval Madness (Mini)
Michael (Mini)
The LeBowski (Mini)
We watched YouTube videos.
In the evening we watched the next super hero movie from our movies, which was Thor: The Dark World. When Larry went to bed I watched the first Harry Potter movie, which was Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Larry has been working hard on our movies to make sure they have subtitles and they work correctly. I asked him what movie I should watch to make sure everything is good. He said whatever movie before the letter J. I ended up doing 3,000 steps.
Relaxing in front of the television
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth