Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Monday 8-3-26 Dancing with Di, Movie Project, New Computer & More


 Happy Monday


We had a hot and humid day. The morning temperature was 69 degrees and the high was 103 degrees and it felt like 111 degrees. 

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's weekly C1 dance at 9:00 am for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di danced by herself while she called five tips to 11 participants. Larry danced four of the tips with me. We had a super time dancing to Di and with friends.



Get a partner and dance


Larry continued shrinking and getting subtitles for our movies. 

Larry ordered a brand new mini computer and received it today. His plan is to use it to replace a Raspberry Pi that is in one of his jukeboxes. Raspberry Pi's don't run Windows and the new Jukecab software runs on Windows. He did lots of experimenting with it and is working on creating an image of the hard drive.  He wants to use and run it a lot to try and ensure it will not fail. It works great so far.


Mini Computer



Mini computer with it's cover off



I played games. I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 34 minutes and 17 seconds to complete, which put me in 18th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.

I played four games of pinball on the big cabinet, which were Big Buck Hunter Pro, Fish Tales, Playboy and The Beach Boys. While playing Playboy I played Manson Mania, which I became a Playboy Grand Champion. I have fun playing pinball on the big cabinet.


Big Buck Hunter Pro



Fish Tales



Playboy



The Beach Boys


I worked out on the Wii Fit Plus for 45 minutes. I did two exercises from the Aerobic menu for 10 minutes (Basic Run 2 minutes and Rhythm Boxing for 8 minutes). I did four exercises from the Strength Training menu for 11 minutes (Lunge 20 reps for 4 minutes, Rowing Squat 15 reps for 1 minute, Torso Twist 6 reps for 3 minutes and Tricep Extensions 20 reps for 3 minutes). The reason I only earned 1 minute in rowing squats because I was unsuccessful in doing any squats at all. I did three exercises from the Training Plus menu for 14 minutes (Obstacle Course for 4 minutes, Perfect 10 four times for 4 minutes and Table Tilt Plus for 7 minutes). I did five exercises from the Yoga menu for 10 minutes ( Chair for 2 minutes, Palm Tree for 2 minutes, Standing Knee for 2 minutes, Tree for 2 minutes and Triangle for 2 minutes). I had a great workout on the Wii Fit.



Basic Run and Rhythm Boxing



Lunges, Rowing Squats, Torso Twist and Tricep Extensions



Obstacle Course, Perfect 10 and Table Tilt Plus



Chair, Palm Tree, Standing Knee, Tree and Triangle


In the evening we watched Masters of the Universe. It was sword-and-sorcery film based on the media franchise by Mattel. It wasn't that good. After Larry went to bed I watched the second Harry Potter movie called Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I ended up doing 3.500 steps.

I worked on the Horse of Iron puzzle when I had time.  

  


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth