Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, August 14, 2026

Thursday 8-13-26 Working Out, Games & Jukebox

 

Hi have a great day


We had a great relaxing Thursday. I have no virtual square dances on Thursday. I kept busy doing this and that.

It's hot and windy. The morning temperature was 77 degrees and the high was 103 degrees. We kept cool under the air conditioner.



Hot Summer Day


Larry spent the day playing with his jukebox. He continued playing with Jukecab. Jay was very excited Larry got Windows to work on the PI. He thought he wouldn't ever see it happen. Great job honey.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: The Hard Road of 16 games. It took me 2 hours, 52 minutes and 22 seconds to complete the games, which put me in 14th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2. 

I worked out for an hour and a half.

I worked out with the Wii Fit Plus for 30 minutes. I did 24 minutes with the Wii Fit Plus Routine with 12 exercises and 6 minutes with an additional two exercises (Rhythm Boxing for 4 minutes and Perfect 10 two times for 2 minutes). The exercises in the routine were one exercise from Aerobics (Basic Run), one exercise from Balance (Table Tilt), three exercises from Strength Training (Balance Bridge 6 reps, Rowing Squats 15 reps and Sideways Leg Lift), two exercises from Training Plus (Skateboard Arena and Snowball Fight) and five exercises from Yoga (Deep Breathing, Downward Facing Dog, Half-Moon, Palm Tree and Standing Knee). I had a great workout.



Basic Run and Rhythm Boxing






Table Tilt






Balance Bridge, Rowing Squats and Sideways Leg Lift






Perfect 10, Skateboard Arena and Snowball Fight






Deep Breathing, Downward Facing Dog, Half-Moon, Palm Tree and Standing Knee




I worked out with Just Dance 2016 for 30 minutes with nine songs. I did three songs for 10 minutes, which were Kaboom Pow, All About That Bass and Drop the Mambo. I did six songs for 20 minutes, which were The Choice Is Yours, Rabiosa, Circus, Lights, Born This Way and Hit The Road Jack. I had a fun workout with Just Dance 2016.





Kaboom Pow, All About That Bass and Drop the Mambo





The Choice Is Yours, Rabiosa, Circus, Lights, Born This Way and Hit The Road Jack




I worked out with four songs two times each on the Synth Riders for 30 minutes. The songs were Empires, I Loved You Then, Imperfection and It Ain't Right. While working with Empires and Imperfection I earned two outstanding scores. I had a good workout.





Empires





I Loved You Then





Imperfection





It Ain't Right




I played eight games of pinball. I played four on the mini cabinet, which were JP Dead Pool, Junk Yard, Michael and No Good Goffers!. When I played Michael I became high score #3. I played four games on the big cabinet, which were Guardians of the Galaxy, Last Action Hero, Queen and Star Trek the Next Generation. While playing Guardians of the Galaxy I became high score #2. I had fun playing pinball.




JP Dead Pool (Mini)





Junk Yard (Mini)






Michael (Mini)





No Good Goffers! (Mini)






Guardians of the Galaxy (Big)





Last Action Hero (Big)





Queen (Big)





Star Trek The Next Generation (Big)




In the evening we watched the next super hero movie, which was Black Panther from our movies collection. When Larry went to bed I watched the last X-Men movie we have, which was X-Men: Days of Future Pass. Both were good movies. I ended up doing 4,000 steps.

I worked on the Horse of Iron puzzle. 









   

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth